Page 10 of 14 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 132

Thread: gratefulness journal

  1. #91
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    I am grateful that my husbands family invited me for Thanksgiving.
    It means so much to my heart, more than words can say.
    I will however be with my family as it will be tough enough on me.
    I am grateful I talked to my father inlaw last night and had peace in my heart when I fell to sleep.

    John, yes, Kassy always does it.......
    ~hugs you~ I miss you.

    Evo, *L* I know you will come back with some joke.......so I shall wait *L*

    Demon, I miss you..please private me some time so I know your ok.

    smooches all around.........

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  2. #92
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    -daylight savings time
    -BOSTON winning!
    -good road trips w/ great conversation
    -huge bellies
    -quality alone time...

  3. #93
    Inactive Member EvolutionHasBegun's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 1st, 2003
    Posts
    3,475
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    ya notice Amy came by right after the fornication....i think she KNOWS...and LIKES it...

    and yup....Kassy always does it...but she always does it well... [img]wink.gif[/img]

  4. #94
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    C C
    A A
    N N
    D E
    Y S

  5. #95
    HB Forum Owner phoenixrising79's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 8th, 2007
    Posts
    695
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    my health...
    The little one due in June...
    Plenty of good food..
    Warm comfy beds to sleep in...
    my education completely paid for...
    And as always the holidays to see people I don't always see all the time [img]smile.gif[/img]

  6. #96
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    peanut butter easter eggs - rawr
    rabbit ears!
    mcdonalds diet cokes
    family
    friends

  7. #97
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Ice skating with my niece, yesterday....

    Watching her joy, and innocence.....

    For this, I am grateful.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  8. #98
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    -iTunes gift cards
    -date nights !
    -SAndra BOynton books for EVer
    -fresh smelling clothes right out of the dryer...mmmmm yum...
    -warm spring nights !

  9. #99
    Inactive Member Kassy's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 20th, 2001
    Posts
    964
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Wink

    ...Meow Kitty

    ...Smiling HUGE when Demon posts her beautiful
    baby girls pic

    ... Tomorrow night, seeing my niece perform in
    her first dance recital.

    ... Counting my blessings, that I have such
    an incredibly wonderful family.

    [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  10. #100
    Inactive Member demon chloe's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 25th, 2001
    Posts
    12,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    -pink sc rapbooking supplies
    -good quality car time
    -spring thunderstorms
    -homemade brownies w/ homemade frosting..rawr
    - [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img] love [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •